Page 3 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2341353103 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham Rumours

Over in Oz, Lucas Neill rumours are doing the rounds. Manchester City and Newcastle touted as possible locations

Neill wont go anywhere.

Keep going lads, almost made a full first page there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyjinx
    Cheers Sparky...remember Its not quantity that counts but quality at the end of the day.

Hayden Mullins could be the latest player to depart as Alan Curbishley looks to reduce
    West Ham's squad from 41 players down to a more managable 26 or 27 squad members......

perhaps i should make up random transfers and produce mock formations featuring signings that will never happen to add to the page haul!? ,

anyway....

New signing Balint Bajner has called his move to West Ham 'a dream come true'.

The 17-year-old striker, currently on duty with Hungary in the under-19 European Championships said that he chose to move to England despite strong competition from some of Europe's biggest clubs.

"I was on trial at Lazio and Inter Milan but in May I had the chance to go to West Ham," he said.

"The atmosphere and conditions were great at all the places, but English football had the biggest affect on me.

"In my trial we won 5-1; I scored twice and had two assists. After this Liberty and West Ham agreed about my transfer."

Bajner is just one of a trio of foreign youngsters to join the Hammers in the past fortnight, alongside 17-year-old Holmar Orn Eyjolfsson (Iceland) and 15-year-old Pole Filip Modelski.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Cheers Sparky...remember Its not quantity that counts but quality at the end of the day.

Hayden Mullins could be the latest player to depart as Alan Curbishley looks to reduce
    West Ham's squad from 41 players down to a more managable 26 or 27 squad members......

What is Mullins' game out of interest? Strengths weaknesses etc, I've got a feeling we might come sniffing around him again this Summer.

strengths - passing backwards, a tryer

weaknesses - cant tackle, cant shoot, slow, cant head, no vision, no accuracy.

he is a decent enough championship player but nothing more. he would do well for you i reckon and would be a decent enough signing in all honesty.

he just aint cut out for life in the shadows of some of England's finest players in history at Upton Park

He can't tackle? Hmm, perhaps not then. We are looking for a Central Midfielder player to act as somewhat of an enforcer, to be the foil for Matejovsky to get forward and attack.

well that is the role he is supposed to be natural in but very rarely will he ever meet the standards i would expect from a premiership player.

that is his best position and it is not anything to write home about. his tackling is pretty weak and he does not have the ability to take the game by the scruff of the neck or have any reasonable influence. there have been countless games where i have forgotten he is even playing because he often goes hiding. his usual input consists of passing the ball back to the left or right back and thats about it.

other west ham fans will disagree and maybe i am being overly harsh but thats what i think of him anyway.

Robert Green making a lot of noise it seems today, saying how undervalued he feels at West Ham, "they clearly don't care about me".