Page 3 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2341353103 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyjinx
    Keep going lads, almost made a full first page there.
    Cheers Sparky...remember Its not quantity that counts but quality at the end of the day.

Hayden Mullins could be the latest player to depart as Alan Curbishley looks to reduce
    West Ham's squad from 41 players down to a more managable 26 or 27 squad members......

What is Mullins' game out of interest? Strengths weaknesses etc, I've got a feeling we might come sniffing around him again this Summer.

He can't tackle? Hmm, perhaps not then. We are looking for a Central Midfielder player to act as somewhat of an enforcer, to be the foil for Matejovsky to get forward and attack.

Robert Green making a lot of noise it seems today, saying how undervalued he feels at West Ham, "they clearly don't care about me".

Valon Behrami's agent has confirmed to skysports.com that West Ham have made a move to sign the Swiss international.

Reports in Italy suggest the Hammers are close to sealing a 5.2million deal for the Lazio midfielder.

My humble apologies Steeks and Ham's, I was only dinging your dongs.

He was sh#t in the euros, west ham could do better me thinks

Behrami is quite good, he was one of the better performers in Euro 2008 along with Hakan Yakin and Diego Benaglio in a weak looking Swiss team.

Eidur Gudjohnsen would be a quality addition to West Ham!!

I believe Gudjohnsen has stated he will only return to the Premiership to a London club - would be a major coup in my opinion if West Ham snapped him up. Good player.