Page 97 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4787969798107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry7580
    some papers saying that we're going to make a 1m bid for Yakuba if we can get him for that kind of price I certainly wont be complaining uch.
    I'm not so sure if it would be a good idea to sign Yakubu - The last thing we need at the Hammers is another Benny McCarthy situation.
    well I think Yakuba scored 18 goals last season which is a good return playing in a relegated team but at the moment it looks to be either him or Grant Holt.

Hammers should've went for Craig Gordon.. he is a great keeper. I just don't like jussi. We should also try get yakubu. Strong lad. Him and Carlton Cole will be devastating.

West ham are eyeing up a 7Mil move for free agent Diame and also Robert Green is set to move to QPR. What a twat. But I suppose we got jussi to "replace"

West Ham co-chairman David Gold has revealed that the Hammers hope to sign four players in the summer transfer window. Two of those players are known to be Yakubu (1M from Blackburn, Not bad for a 1m) and Jonas Olsson (from WBA and Swedish National Team, Price is not leaked yet)

I wouldn't mind to see the Swedish defender Jonas Olsson come to Upton Park as he has lots of experience under his belt.
    (Still not happy about Yakubu though!)

I wouldn't mind to see the Swedish defender Jonas Olsson come to Upton Park as he has lots of experience under his belt.
    Yeah.. I thought Yakubu and Cole would be devastating but after thinking for a while you could just see how obviously slow that attack is. I mean Vaz Te is no slouch. So I don't mind Vaz Te and Cole (Cole's last year I would imagine)

Quote Originally Posted by mrdoefan
    Yeah.. I thought Yakubu and Cole would be devastating but after thinking for a while you could just see how obviously slow that attack is. I mean Vaz Te is no slouch. So I don't mind Vaz Te and Cole (Cole's last year I would imagine)
    I read that 2 Spanish players might also be joining West Ham.

The former Real Madrid veteran Gutti who was last playing in Turkey and a RM young forward by the name of Joselu.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdoefan
    I read that 2 Spanish players might also be joining West Ham.

The former Real Madrid veteran Gutti who was last playing in Turkey and a RM young forward by the name of Joselu.
    ahaa Gutti had the worst season of his life at Besiktas this year. His ego was just to much to handle. He was out literally every night being caught on camera's and fighting with many team-mates in training. So I wouldn't want him to be honest. But I am always hot for young players being bought into the club, it just gets me excited to see someone that's not proven to come into premier league and try hard...

nor me you always know what you're going to get with Scandanavian players they are for the most pretty solid and dependable.

It looks like Yakubu will be going off to play in China so I can relax now at the thought of him playing for West Ham!